Lucky Brand is temporarily unable to ship to Canadian P.O. boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shipping Rules & Restrictions
- Orders ship only on business days, which are Monday thru Friday (excluding US federal holidays)
- Within Canada, P.O. Box delivery is made by Canada Post service
- Orders with gift wrap options may require an additional business day for processing
- We do not currently ship gift cards internationally or to Canada as gift cards can only be redeemed online or at a Lucky Brand store in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Shipping promotions are typically only valid for orders shipped to continental US addresses unless otherwise specified
- We're unable to ship to multiple addresses for Canadian or international orders
Please call our Customer Care team if you have any questions:
Shipping Methods and Costs
Lucky Brand Jeans is pleased to offer flat rate shipping for most shipping services. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your shipment(s). Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order. As you update your shipping method choices, your order total will adjust accordingly.
We ship to Canada via Standard and Express Services. There is also a service for delivery to remote locations, specifically Canada Zones 41 and 42. Depending on the ship to address, not all delivery services will be available.
Shipping rates are as follows for US currency*:
(Order before 1pm EST)
(Order before 1pm EST)
(Order before 1pm EST)
|3-8 Business Days||2-4 Business Days||7-10 Business Days|
*Shipping rates are subject to change
International Handling Fee
Canadian shipping and handling fees will automatically be added to your total during checkout. The International Handling Fee includes taxes, duties and brokerage fees (if applicable).
Canada Shipping Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully concerning Canada orders:
- Any order being shipped to Canada may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected as part of the International Handling Fee during Checkout. A summary of these charges will be included in the International Handling Fee line. The order total presented at Checkout will be the exact amount that you will be billed. There will be no additional costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in US dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges. Such fees will be calculated at the time of Checkout, and will be displayed as the International Handling Fee, also in US dollars ($USD).
- By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent, and to transact business with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to clear my merchandise, account for applicable duties and taxes, to return merchandise to the operator of the website and prepare and submit refund claims on my behalf for any merchandise that I return. I understand that CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from the operator of the website. In this connection, I also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund check issued by CBSA in my name, so that the operator of the website can be reimbursed.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These charges must be paid upon placing your order.