GIFT CARDS & E-GIFT CARDS
Purchasing Gift Cards & e-Gift Cards
- Gift cards and e-gift cards may be ordered in fixed dollar amounts up to $500.
- We do not ship gift cards internationally. However, e-gift cards are available to purchase here and can be redeemed at Luckybrand.com
- E-gift cards can be sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. The recipient of an e-gift card will receive one email including two important numbers: the e-gift card number and PIN.
- As with any purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once the gift card has shipped or once the e-gift card email has been sent to the recipient.
- A gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card or e-gift card. The same applies to e-gift cards.
- No sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
- We’re sorry but we cannot replace a lost or stolen gift card/e-gift card.
- To purchase a gift card or an e-gift card, click here.
Redeeming A Gift Card
- Our gift cards and e-gift cards are redeemable at LuckyBrand.com, Lucky Brand retail stores and Lucky Brand outlet stores, in the United States and Puerto Rico only.
- Canadian stores are not able to accept Lucky Brand gift cards at this time.
- Our gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be redeemed at department stores or non-brand specialty stores.
- You may apply multiple gift cards or e-gift cards to a purchase. To apply the balance of a gift card or an e-gift card, simply enter the gift card number and PIN in the appropriate fields in the payment step of our checkout process.
- On a physical gift card, the gift card number is a 19-digit number printed on the back of the card. The PIN is a four-digit number found under the silver scratch-off area also on the back of the card.
- The gift card number and PIN for an e-gift card can be found in the e-gift card email message sent to you.
- Purchases made with gift cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If the value of your gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.
- Gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and aren’t redeemable for cash, unless otherwise required by state or local law.