Made In L.A. 110 Skinny Jean
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The 110 Skinny Jean is a modern skinny jean that sits low and is cut close for a lean look with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: Low-rise, skinny fit with a skinny leg
- Medium wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 10.25 inches, Back rise: 17.88 inches, 14 inches (Size 32)
Fabric & Care
93% COTTON, 6% PES, 1% LYCRA MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 5
Super soft jeans and nice stretch. Very comfortable. Button fly, not zipper. #sweepstakes
Made in L.A. 110
I would but this again!
Great fit, quality, feel of denim, and style. Would like a choice in inseam, but otherwise love that they are made in the USA.
Made in the USA, enough said.
Not impressed. They look like a pair of Levi's
- Displaying reviews 1 - 5 Back to Top