MADE IN LA
Made In L.A. 110 Skinny
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The 110 Skinny Jean is a modern skinny jean that sits low and is cut close for a lean look with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: Low-rise, skinny fit with a skinny leg
- Medium wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Button fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 10.25 inches, Back rise: 17.88 inches, 14 inches (Size 32)
Fabric & Care
93% COTTON, 6% PES, 1% LYCRA MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 11 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 11
My college son can never find jeans that fit him so we only shop at Lucky
Worth every penny even for a college kid
This pair of jeans is true to the standard Lucky Brand usually holds all its products to. They're softer than some of my other, pricier jeans. They look amazing (image online is exactly what to expect). Great fit and they make you look really good. The quality of these jeans is unmatched with anything I have in my closet, this convinced me to make Lucky the only place I buy jeans at.
I would buy this product again and again
I have so many lucky jeans, these are my favorites. material is very soft and stretches a bit. i never want to take them off.
my new favorites
Very comfortable, great material. Recommend trying on before purchase.
I would buy another pair
I would like to buy this product again and again
Super soft jeans and nice stretch. Very comfortable. Button fly, not zipper. #sweepstakes
Made in L.A. 110
I would but this again!
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Great fit, quality, feel of denim, and style. Would like a choice in inseam, but otherwise love that they are made in the USA.
Made in the USA, enough said.
- Displaying reviews 1 - 11 Back to Top