Made In L.a. 121 Heritage Slim Jean
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. Our 121 Heritage Slim Jean strikes the perfect balance between slim and straight. It's our easiest slim fit with a universally flattering mid-rise and oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: Mid-rise, slim fit with a straight leg
- Medium wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Button fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 10.5 inches, Back rise: 14.5 inches, Leg opening: 15 inches (Size 32)
Fabric & Care
99% COTTON 1% SPANDEX Machine Wash Cold MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
(1 of 4 customers found this review helpful)
Zipper All the Way! 5/14/18
These were button fly and not zipper fly as stated in the item description. And not only that, but one of the buttons came off the fly the first time I ever even put them on!!! I returned awhile ago when they told me these were only even available in zipper fly; why has the item description not changed to reflect what fly these are?!
Beware the Button Fly
- Displaying reviews 1 - 1 Back to Top