MADE IN LA
Made In L.A. Bridgette Skinny Jean In Taylor
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The Bridgette Skinny Jean is a modern, non-stretch jean with the right amount of attitude. Our vintage-inspired jean takes a note from 70s denim and gets reworked in a medium denim wash with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: High-rise, slim fit with a skinny leg
- Medium wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 10 inches, Back rise: 14.25 inches, Leg opening: 10 inches (Size 27)
Fabric & Care
93% COTTON, 6% PES, 1% LYCRA IMPORTED
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
3/27/18(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful) New favorite Jean!
by Jen from Manhattan beach
Comments about Lucky Made In L.a. Bridgette Skinny Jean In Taylor
Just got these & I am so excited to wear them! Wash is beautiful & they fit me perfect. I am a 26 in lucky and they fit True to size.
- Displaying reviews 1 - 1 Back to Top