MADE IN LA
Made In L.A. Lucky Pins High Rise Jean In Wilkins
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The Lucky Pins Taper Jean was made to wear high on the waist and achieve that effortless cool girl fit with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Designed in a medium wash denim with a tapered crop leg, these vintage cut high-rise jeans take note from retro pin-up fits and makes your bum look pretty killer too. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: High-rise, slim fit with a narrow tapered leg
- Medium wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 11 inches, Back rise: 14.25 inches, Inseam: 26 inches, Leg opening: 14 inches (Size 27)
Fabric & Care
99% CTN / 1% SPANDEX
Machine Wash Cold
Do Not Bleach
MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 6
I really like this jean,it has great quality,
I would buy this product again and again
I was getting so tired of the low rise stretchy jeans. Thank you Lucky! I have searched and searched for a high rise crop jean and these are the best that I've found. The fit is great, no more muffin top and they aren't sagging after a half hour of wear. Please make more jeans or crops like these. Most women I know are tired of the low rise stretchy jeans.
Love these crops, please make more like it.
Love these! My new go to for when I'm super casual. Fit really well!
I would buy again
Love that they're made with USA indigo. Great quality jeans.
Great pants and great fit.
I love that Lucky is now comitted to making some of it's denim in The USA with plant dyed indigo at that! I purchased these to support Stony Creek Colors (who grew the indigo plants in Tennessee for the dye), and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they have a super fit and great customer service when I needed to return after fir issues. I would love to see more naturally dyed indigo jeans, especially styles that aren't distressed and keep the dye fully.
Love the Naturally dyed indigo & vintage fit
I bought both washes in this fit, Wilkins and stark and love them both :)
- Displaying reviews 1 - 6 Back to Top