Please select a Size
Please select a color
Hand dyed to be as unique as you are, this one-of-a-kind, fully lined quilted bomber jacket is upcycled from refurbished M-65 surplus materials. It has armhole cutouts, side pockets, and contrast ribbed details at the collar, cuffs, and hem.
- FINAL SALE.
- Cross shoulder is 21". Body length is 22" from HPS. Chest is 38".
- From our Upcycled by Lucky Brand collection of unique garments repurposed with vintage pieces into one-of-kind styles.
- Crafted with vintage items so additional marks, small rips, and frays may be present or develop over time. Color may vary.
- Each Upcycled by Lucky Brand garment is sourced with unique pieces that may change with wear, so returns or exchanges cannot be accepted.
- Long sleeves with armhole cutouts. Ribbed cuffs, collar, and hem.
- Full-zip front. Side pockets.
- Gently wash cold separately and hang to dry.
SHELL: 100% RAYON LINING: 100% POLYESTER
Where an item has a comp value price listed next to, above or below the current price, that price represents either the price at which we previously offered the product, or our good-faith estimate of prices for comparable items at department, specialty or other retail stores or websites. As prices often fluctuate, we cannot guarantee that the comp value price reflects the prevailing market price at any given time in any given geographic area. As a result, we encourage you to do your own comparison shopping as another way to see what great value we offer.
Item No. 197816175555