Shipping Rules & Restrictions
- Orders ship only on business days, which are Monday thru Friday (excluding US federal holidays)
- Orders with gift wrap options may require an additional business day for processing
- We do not currently ship gift cards internationally or to Canada as gift cards can only be redeemed online or at a Lucky Brand store in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Shipping promotions are typically only valid for orders shipped to continental US addresses unless otherwise specified
- We do not currently offer the option to ship to multiple addresses for Canadian or International orders
Please call our Customer Care team if you have any questions:
International Number: 1-610-491-2027
International Ship to Countries
|BANGLADESH||GUATAMALA||NEW ZEALAND||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|BELGIUM||HONG KONG||PANAMA||UNITED KINGDOM|
|DOMINICAN REPUBLIC||LUXEMBOURG||SOUTH AFRICA|
Shipping Methods and Costs
Orders should arrive in approximately 7-14 business days after shipping. This service is not available to all countries, and will only be offered for selection in checkout as appropriate.
Orders should arrive in approximately 2- 4 business days after shipping. DHL is the carrier service for this shipping method.
Shipping Rates for International Delivery
The shipping rate will be displayed at checkout. In addition, an International Handling Fee may be presented at checkout, which includes import duties and taxes. No additional charges will be collected upon delivery.
International Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions concerning International orders:
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected as a part of the International Handling Fee during Checkout. A summary of these charges will be included in the International Handling Fee line. The order total presented at Checkout will be the exact amount that you will be billed. There will be no additional costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee a re in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in US dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges. Such fees will be calculated at the time of Checkout, and will be displayed as the International Handling Fee, also in US dollars ($USD).
- By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent and to transact business with the applicable border services agency to clear my merchandise, and account for applicable duties and taxes.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These charges must be paid upon placing your order.