including personal information, collected by us, or by our agents or third
parties providing services on our behalf: (i) through our website, (ii) where
applicable, through our Customer Service Department, (iii) in our U.S. retail
stores, (iv) through our events and (v) mobile messaging services
(collectively, “Lucky Services''). Our practices on data collected through
Lucky Services, do not necessarily reflect our practices with respect to
information gathered through other websites that we operate or through other
off-line means. By “personal information,” we mean information that directly
identifies you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number,
and credit card number. It does not include data where your identity has been
removed (anonymous data).
Information Lucky Brand Collects from You
Personal information about you may be collected in active ways, such as when you provide information for us to complete a transaction, but it may also be collected automatically or passively, such as when you move around on our website or click on products or advertisements.
Information You Share. When you use Lucky Services, we collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, driver’s license number, gender, username and password, demographic information, information regarding your interests and/or shopping habits, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and social media logins (e.g., Facebook ID or Spotify ID), etc. For example, we, or our service providers, may gather information when you engage in the following activities: (i) register to create an online account with us; (ii) use our website; (iii) request customer support; (iv) place an order with us on our website or in store; (v) register or participate in a promotional event, contest or sweepstakes; (vi) sign up for emails or marketing; (vii) participate in publicly available social media activity; (viii) apply for employment; (ix) complete a survey; or (x) otherwise communicate with us. If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit or debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as Afterpay or a Paypal account), depending on the form of payment you choose. We may also collect information about your style preferences and web browsing data you provide through other sources, such as customer service inquiries, publicly available posts on social media platforms, and other third parties. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed about any changes to your personal information during your relationship with us.
Information You Share When You Participate in an
Online Survey or Other Research. We may collect information you provide us in connection with
participating in an online survey or as a research panel participant. This may
include, but is not limited to, information about your lifestyle, shopping
habits, interests and hobbies, physical or behavior characteristics, health, or
other demographic information, as well as videos, photos, and other
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools. In addition to Cookies, we may use other tracking tools to analyze customer trends, administer our website, track customer movement around our website, gather demographic information about our customers, and enhance the overall user experience of the Lucky Services and our products.
- Information Collected by the Website. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information from your browser, such as the date and time you visit our website, the number and frequency of visits to our website, the areas or pages of our website visited, length of stay, browser type, referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our website, IP addresses (see below for more information on IP addresses), and other click-stream or site usage data.
- Information Collected Using Web Beacons. Our web pages and email messages may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon or a “clear gif.” This allows us to monitor and collect certain limited information about our users, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to, the time the web beacon was viewed, and emails that you open, forward or click through to our website. We may use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our website and our marketing campaigns.
- IP Addresses. An internet protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are linked to the Internet. When you request pages from our website, our servers log your IP address. We may use IP addresses for system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners, or to audit the use of our website. We may associate your IP address with personal information, such as your name, email address, or phone number.
- Device Identifiers. When you use a device such as a mobile device, tablet or computer to access our Lucky Services, we may automatically collect “device identifiers,” including the hardware model and mobile network information. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your device, which uniquely identify your device. A device identifier may deliver information to us or a third party partner about how you browse and use the website, help diagnose problems with our servers, and may help us or others analyze trends, track users’ web page, email and mobile application activities, and provide reports or personalized content and ads. We may collect information about the location of your Device when you access or use Ref Services. In addition, if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use our mobile applications, we may collect and use your geolocation information.
Information Collected from Other Sources. We do collect and store information about you that we receive from other trusted third-party sources, such as public databases or data aggregators, and from our partners and services providers, including business partners, analytics vendors, joint marketing partners, advertising networks and search information providers). This information may include your demographic information, previous purchases, loyalty program information, lifestyle preferences or shopping habits.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone), and send you related information, coupons, products or samples;
- Manage your online account and registration;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, about, and provide offers regarding, our products, promotions, and services;
- Personalize your experiences with us, including to: customize the marketing and products we share with you; remember your preferences and interests; and track and categorize your interests and activities on our website and mobile apps;
- Contact you from time to time on behalf of one of our affiliated companies or an external business partner with information that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you access to our online and in-store technologies;
- Allow you to enroll and participate in our loyalty program and other membership services;
- Learn about your shopping and style preferences;
- Develop new products or services and to enhance current product and services;
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
- Address problems with and improve our products, services and technologies, as well as develop new products and services;
- Deliver a social media experience that allows you to better interface with our company and products;
- Respond to your questions or requests and provide customer service;
- Keep records of all your Lucky Brand transactions, both online and in-store, to provide you with a more seamless customer experience;
- Communicate with other persons using contact information you provided, such as when you designate another person as the percipient of a refer-a-friend message or offer;
- Use and disclose your credit, debit or payment card or other financial information only to process payments and prevent fraud;
- Prevent, detect and investigate fraud, unauthorized transactions, theft, security breaches, and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure;
- Comply with required state and federal law, respond to requests from government authorities and comply with legal process; and
- For other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
Additionally, information collected using Cookies and other tracking tools may be used to analyze and improve our website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience. For example, we may use web beacons to count visitors to our web pages or to monitor how our users navigate our website, and we may include web beacons in email messages in order to count how many messages we sent were actually opened or acted upon. We may also use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our website and our marketing campaigns. We may use IP address for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to audit the use of our website, and we may associate your IP address with the personal information you provide.
Finally, information collected from other sources, such as third-party companies, enables us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide product recommendations and special offers that we think may interest you.
Who Does Lucky Share My Information With?Lucky Brand may share personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- With service providers to support the operation of our business, including: (a) payment processing and authorization, (b) fraud protection and credit risk reduction, (c) product customization, (d) order fulfillment, (e) shipping, (f) marketing and promotional material distribution, (g) website evaluation, (h) data collection, storage, management, analysis and, where applicable, cleansing, and (i) any other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential.
- With marketing service providers to assess, develop and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes and events or for other promotional purposes. These providers may use data about you in order to provide recommendations for products and services that might be of interest to you.
- With our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes.
- Companies we team up with to offer products, services, contests or promotions to customers. With select outside companies when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you.
- To third parties for their marketing or analytics uses when such information is anonymous or aggregated to include, for example, non-identifying user statistics.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing is required by law or legal process, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Lucky Brand or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
How Does Lucky Protect My Information?
Lucky Brand Does Not Collect Information from Children
Your Choices Concerning Your Information
Limit or Decline Cookies. Certain parts of Lucky Services require Cookies. You may configure your browser or operating system settings to decline cookies or limit certain tracking, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features through Lucky Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
Lucky Brand Branded Credit Card
While our Lucky Branded Credit Card was phased out in 2020, some credit card holders continue to have the ability to exercise certain rights under their credit card such as process returns in accordance with our Return Policy until March 1, 2021. By submitting a credit card application or holding a Lucky Brand Credit Card, you acknowledge and agree that Lucky Brand may provide your information to the payment card issuer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the application. For information about the privacy practices associated with your credit card application, please contact the payment card issuer.
Your Legal RightsUnder certain circumstances, you may have certain rights under applicable laws in relation to your personal data including:
- The right not to provide your personal information to us and to object to the processing of your personal information, which may affect our ability to provide some of the features and functionality of the Lucky Services;
- The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- The right to request the erasure, or restriction of processing, of your own personal data. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Where we process your information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any collection or processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent he collection or processing of your personal information in reliance upon any other available legal bases).
Collection in and Transfer to the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents, please review our supplemental California Privacy Notice.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada residents have the right to request that we do not sell your personal information at any time in the future. If you are a Nevada resident and wish to exercise this right , please submit a “Nevada Opt-Out” request.
Linking to or from Another Website
Changes to This Policy
Additional Information and Contact Lucky Brand
Lucky OpCo LLC
Attn: Customer Relations
Address: 3880 N. Mission Road, Los Angeles, CA 90031
Last Updated December 28, 2020