363 Vintage Straight Coolmax All Season Technology Jean
With an easy mid-rise and slightly tapered leg, our 363 Vintage Straight is the go-to jean for a classic look and comfortable feel.
- Mid-rise, classic fit with a straight leg
- Dark wash denim
- Front rise: 10 1/2 inches, Leg opening: 17 inches (Size 32)
- COOLMAX® All Season fabric technology is engineered to regulate your temperature, keeping you cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold.
- COOLMAX® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company
- Made with TENCEL Lyocell with REFIBRA technology
Fabric & Care
55% Cotton 22% COOLMAX POLYESTER 21% Tencel Lyocell 2% Lyrca Elastane
Machine wash cold
With like colors
Tumble dry low
Do not dry clean
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 6
The dye continues to bleed. On my hands, on my legs. Washed three times and still happens. Love the jeans, just not the blue hands and legs....
Too long. Fabrics got worse.
Lucky needs work
I like to use these jeans when I travel. They are super comfortable thanks to its stretch fabric and they fit great. It's the third pair I have bought.
Really comfortable jeans!!!
Love the color and feel of these jeans. The slightly tapered style looks great and feels great. Would definitely buy another pair if I ever need them again. Fantastic jeans! #SWEEPSTAKES
Extremely comfotable, good looking and versitile jeans!
(1 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
I like this jean, but in years past have always tried to buy American made. The white oak denim and manufactured in US were characteristics I never minded paying a little extra for. This most recent purchase, I was not able to find an 'American Made' style. Did I just overlook something?
I may buy this product again unless I can find American Made
- Displaying reviews 1 - 6 Back to Top