Made In L.A. Lucky Pins High Rise Jean In Stark
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The Lucky Pins Taper Jean was made to wear high on the waist and achieve that effortless cool girl fit with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Designed in a stark dark indigo wash with a tapered crop leg, these vintage cut high-rise jeans take note from retro pin-up fits and makes your bum look pretty killer too. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: High-rise, slim fit with a tapered leg
- Dark wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 11 inches, Back rise: 14.25 inches, Inseam: 26 inches, Leg opening: 14 inches (Size 27)
Fabric & Care
99% COTTON 1% SPANDEX IMPORTED