Made In L.A. 410 Athletic Slim Jean
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. Our 410 Athletic Fit Jean balances a relaxed fit with a modern slim leg that gives you enough room to move. Designed for athletic shapes, the 410 Athletic Fit Jean features oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: Mid-rise, relaxed fit with a slim leg
- Light wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering effect and light distressing
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 10.63 inches, Back rise: 15.38 inches, Leg opening: 15.5 inches (Size 32)
Fabric & Care
99% COTTON 1% SPANDEX
Machine Wash Cold
Do Not Bleach
MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 10 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 10
Well made and comfortable. Just wish they made them in 30L. #sweepstakes
Well made and comfortable
Great fit. Seem longer than 32 inch inseam. Great fit fir athletic body type.
jeans are good, too long even though ordered my size. Only thing is they have a large gaudy patch on the back I'm not crazy about. Not sure who would like?
Superior quality and for great!
Awesome jeans! Love that they're made in the states and quality is top notch as usual!
Buy them while you can!
These jeans are great! They are very comfortable and fit great at the bottom of the leg. I enjoy wearing these when I go out with friends or even at work.
Great purchase. I would recommend.
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
These are probably the best jeans I have ever owned from Lucky brand. Very comfortable and fit great. Only thing is these jeans are not zipper fly, they are button. Still great
Greatest Lucky Brand Jeans
Good fit for me and seem pretty well built
(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
I usually get these jeans. I was surprised that they came with a button fly when the info indicated a zipper fly. I decided to keep them but please change the online information.
- Displaying reviews 1 - 10 Back to Top