Made In L.a. Bridgette Skinny Jean In Belmont
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The Bridgette Skinny Jean is a modern, non-stretch jean with the right amount of attitude. Our vintage-inspired jean takes a note from 70s denim and gets reworked with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: High-rise, slim fit with a skinny leg
- Light wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 10 inches, Back rise: 14.25 inches, Leg opening: 10 inches (Size 27)
Fabric & Care
93% COTTON 6% POLYESTER 1% ELASTANE
Machine Wash Cold
With Like Colors
Only Non-Chlorine Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
I'm under 5' and have a curvy figure with my legs and Butt big and my waist smaller, so very little jean brands fit me well. Lucky's Bridgette skinny's are an awesome fit every where and I do not need a belt! Totally worth the price. Comfort and look 10/10 would buy again.
Favorite brand/pair of jeans
- Displaying reviews 1 - 1 Back to Top