Made In L.A. Lolita Mid Rise Skinny Jean In Taylor
Made especially for our limited collection inspired by original 90s designs. The Lolita Skinny Jean is just right for everyday (with everything). The soft, curvy fit of our Lolita Skinny Jean features a contoured waistband that makes you look good at every angle, with oversized, woven patches that mimic our original designs. Remember to always wear the clovers to forever be in luck.
- FIT: Mid-rise, curvy fit with a skinny leg
- Medium wash denim
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Whiskering and fading effect
- Vintage-inspired red chain stitching
- Crafted in Los Angeles from some of the last American-made denim at the historic Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Nashville-grown, natural indigo dyes from Stony Creek Colors.
- Comes with a hang tag full of clover seeds. Bury in the dirt and watch as you grow your own luck!
- Front rise: 8.75 inches, Back rise: 13.75 inches, Leg opening: 11.75 inches (Size 27)
Fabric & Care
93% COTTON, 6% PES, 1% LYCRA
Machine Wash Cold
With Like Colors
Only Non-Chlorine Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
MADE IN THE USA
- Write a Review
Reviewed by 15 customers
Displaying reviews 1 - 15
Love it !!
Would buy again
These are not as stretchy as I was hoping. They are nicely made jeans, but if you're looking for a little stretch in the hip/thigh area, these may not be the best fit. Overall they are nice and I wish I could have kept them
would buy again
I bought my first 2 pairs of lucky jeans while on vacation to Cali in february. Fell in love with the style and fit. Just purchased the Lolita midrise skinny and love love love them as much as my original purchase.
i would buy these jeans again and again.
True to size and super comfy
I have been using lucky jeans past 8 years.No complaints .so comfortable fit .i use it at work as well ,all day so comfy like leggings.
love the fit
Awesome casual jean, with a great fit. Perfect with a slouchy sweater!
Cute casual jeans
(3 of 3 customers found this review helpful)
In the last month I ordered 5 pairs of lolita skinny jeans. Love 3 of the pairs. this was one of the 2 that we're sent back. The legs were more like straight legs on me. Loose. And then tapered at the ankle. Very different from the other Lolita's
I want to order these but want to know if they stretch. Description does not say
Can someone please comment on the material
- Displaying reviews 1 - 15 Back to Top